Book Donation Policy
APPROVED: October, 2022
We welcome donations of books and media in good condition for our book sale, according to the guidelines listed below.
If donating more than one bag of books, please call the library (610-623-0239) to make an appointment.
We are happy to accept:
· Fiction and non-fiction books for adults and children that are less than 10 years old and are in very good or better condition.
· Classics in excellent condition, regardless of year printed.
· Audio books on CD, DVDs/Blu-Rays, and video games for recent systems, in excellent working order.
We are unable to accept:
· Books with mold, bugs, odors, writing/coloring, or other damage.
· Travel guides or medical, scientific, and business handbooks or other materials.
· Magazines (including National Geographic), textbooks, manuals, encyclopedias, Readers Digest Condensed Books, or notebooks of a personal nature.
· VHS or audio tapes, CDs, computer software
We appreciate your donations for our book sale. All proceeds benefit the library.
There are other ways you can donate and help the library, as well.
Please speak to a staff member for more details.